- EMC stands for Electromagnetic Compatibility.
- One of the important quality characteristics of electrical and electronic products is their electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
- To ensure a trouble-free operation of electrical appliances, systems,and plant, the basic EMC requirements must be met.
- Electrical devices must be protected from interference and must not themselves interfere with other appliances and equipment.
Advantages of EMC Cable Glands
- First, you get the same clamping ranges as the standard brass glands.
- The protection class is IP68.
- In order to get a low electrical impedance between the cable gland and the braiding of the cable the cable gland does not have to be disassembled.
- Perfect shielding will be achieved by just tightening the dome nut.
- The components are pre-assembled.
|Type||EMC PG Threaded Single Compression Cable Gland|
|Gland Size||PG 7 to PG 48|
|Gland Material||Brass(CuZn39PB3),Stainless Steel (304 or 316L)|
|IP Rating||IP68 -Tested and certified by DNV GL|
|Operating||Standard Seals (Nitrile): -20°C To +90°C.|